The Bulgarian Association of the Metallurgical Industry is a non-government organization of the employers from the metallurgy branch and its accompanying productions, being Bulgarian and foreign legal entities as well. The Association is acting for the private benefit of its members and for achieving the objectives as per the Statute and the decisions of its governing bodies.
The Association is recognizing the status of a full membership and of associated membership.
Advantages of the full membership:
• Participation in all activities and events organized .
• Comprehensive information on national and European policies in the branch.
• Participation in social dialogue, protection of corporate interests.
• Taking into accountall members’ opinions and suggestions by preparation of proposals amendmending normative acts.
• Preparation and obtaining of expert opinions and support by the implementation of programs and projects.
• Full assistance by problem solving and other business-critical tasks.
The Association members retain their legal and economic autonomy.
Associate members are participating in the activities of the Association, attend the General Assembly without the right to vote and do not pay membership fees.
ADMISSION OF NEW MEMBERS is based on a written application submitted by the managing body of the respective company.
In the managing body of the Applicant declares its acceptance of Association’s Statute and its objectives.
The Management Board of BAMI is to take its decision at its first session upon receipt of the application and is to inform the applicant in writing.